1. I will blog all the projects I have made. With as many details as i can remember.
2. From now on, i will write down changes, details, etc. as i am working on a project, not months later. (forgot most of the changes i have made already on most of the things i have sewn).
3. Better document the tutorial, articles, posts that i use in any of my projects. for many reasons; credit should be given where it is due, I shouldn’t be scrambling everywhere t find a technique if I have already used it before and it worked.
4. Better pictures.
5. Better site design, learn more about blogging in general.
6. Be more organized overall.
7. De-clutter more.
8. Be more efficient/Focus better.
1. Improve garment fitting.
2. Sew a pair of pants.
3. Sew a jacket.
4. Sew a shirt.
5. Make buttonholes
We shall see how these will play out. I really do have the best intentions of following through with them though.
Let 2014 be the year of learning, de-cluttering (of any kind) and loving myself/yourself much more.